Coughs and colds, aches and pains, bills to pay and hungry mouths to feed – this is how the majority of humanity would have greeted the new decade. While some of us celebrated the end of 2009 with zeal, fervor and enthusiasm, sang songs and partied all night, with New Year’s Day not bringing on hardship greater than the hoary head from last night’s hangover, the bulk of humanity, our fellow human beings, did not have much to revel about.
- We don't have the correct belief in God unless we immerse ourselves in His words. Are your beliefs reconciled with God's Word? #Sunday 2 days ago
- It is your inner person which drives your body. Absolutely crucial to train and develop the inner "you". #Islam #Sunday 2 days ago
- Ever realise that time is short and there is work that needs to be done? #Sunday 2 days ago
- Each day is an opportunity to move in the right direction. Make full use of your time, don't waste it in frivolities. #Sunday 2 days ago
- ABOUT kashifshahzada.com/about/ via @KashifShahzada 2 days ago