The falling leaves of autumn. You notice them as you walk along the pathways. Blown away by gusty winds, some red, some yellow, some dry, some crisp – all heralding the moment of change and signaling to us that its time to seek a new beginning. As autumn is the season marking the periodic change in the natural world, it seems that it is also a period of change throughout human history.
- We don't have the correct belief in God unless we immerse ourselves in His words. Are your beliefs reconciled with God's Word? #Sunday 2 days ago
- It is your inner person which drives your body. Absolutely crucial to train and develop the inner "you". #Islam #Sunday 2 days ago
- Ever realise that time is short and there is work that needs to be done? #Sunday 2 days ago
- Each day is an opportunity to move in the right direction. Make full use of your time, don't waste it in frivolities. #Sunday 2 days ago
- ABOUT kashifshahzada.com/about/ via @KashifShahzada 2 days ago