Coughs and colds, aches and pains, bills to pay and hungry mouths to feed – this is how the majority of humanity would have greeted the new decade. While some of us celebrated the end of 2009 with zeal, fervor and enthusiasm, sang songs and partied all night, with New Year’s Day not bringing on hardship greater than the hoary head from last night’s hangover, the bulk of humanity, our fellow human beings, did not have much to revel about.
- 7 Practical #Tips to Avoid #Binging in #Ramadan Read: tl.gd/n_1spt5i2 5 hours ago
- Nobody Does It Better, Like the Way You Do. #RogerMoore @sirrogermoore 9 hours ago
- Sad to hear abt @sirrogermoore Remember his heroics growing up in the 80's here in Pakistan.He was the British Gentleman, through & through. 9 hours ago
- RAMADAN 2017 PLAN Read: tl.gd/n_1spt021 2 days ago
- Is #Democracy Compatible with #Islam youtu.be/CwGgIXYeecc #RiyadhSummit2017 3 days ago